RE: [Asrg] Latest version of the LMAP discussion paper

2004-01-05 20:24:14
You may also want to check it against the latest (last known whereabouts the
I-D Editor's queue) Requirements Draft at the following URL:

http://www.infobro.com/anon-FTP/infoSource/IRTF/ASRG/draft-irtf-asrg-require
ments-00.txt

I think it jibes better with this one.

-e

BTW, Happy New Year!

On Tuesday, December 09, 2003 4:02 PM, Alan DeKok