[Asrg] LMAP - positive press for our work.

2004-01-05 11:49:46
Hope we can make some progress on LMAP, and get to a point where we would contact some of the major MTA developers, joe-job and other forgery victims to see if we can rally/tally up on-the-record support for the proposal. (E.g. the phishing victims, such as ebay, paypal, major banks and brokerages, who I think would be eager early adopters). Here's an article by Pamela Parker that mentions LMAP and the IETF and ASRG: http://www.clickz.com/feedback/buzz/article.php/3291141 . It's a new version of an article that didn't mention them.