Re: [Asrg] 0. General - ASRG Research Agenda

2004-01-07 18:19:49
B. Johannessen wrote:
On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 21:00, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

1. PROBLEM ANALYSIS.
b. Analysis of Current Solutions - inventory and analysis of current
anti-spam solutions, their weaknesses and effectiveness.
c. Analysis of Spam - analysis of persistent patterns in spam and
spammer behavior that can be used to improve existing and propose
new solutions.

I've been working on some spam analysis (along with testing of current
solutions) lately. I'll be releasing my findings as weekly and monthly
reports. New reports will be announced at:

        http://db.org/spam/

Bob,

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"I ate your Web page. / Forgive me. It was juicy / And tart on my tongue." (MIT's 404 Message)
-------