Re: [Asrg] 0.General - News Articles

2004-02-04 13:30:54
Andreas Saurwein wrote:

EC draws line in spam sand

Worldwide Help Needed to Stop Spam

Thats more the kind of spirit we need now.

What always amazes me is how much the politicians are willing to talk about the problem, but not too many are willing to give cold hard cash to law enforcement agencies. The FTC in the US estimates that over 70% of spam is fraudulent and can be enforced under existing laws. Yes, Congress has not given extra money to do so.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" (Lord Acton)
-------