Re: [Asrg] 3a. Requirements - User Needs

2004-02-07 03:35:52

  If a jurisdiction has laws regarding access for the disabled, all you
need is one disabled person and one lawyer, and it's game over for the
turing test.

You're pre-judging your hypothetical court case rather, aren't you?
IANAL, but in the UK at least, I gather this would only be an issue with
*some* *public* services. I'm not required to provide (for instance)
wheelchair ramps at my front door.
Besides, reasonable alternative provisions might cover you (depending on
your local laws) - a multi-modal "sound or vision" puzzle perhaps.