Re: [Asrg] Re: S/MIME

2004-03-21 16:12:29

John Levine wrote:

Computer automated cert blacklist creation on spam detection.

Oh, goody, anyone who dislikes me can send in a few denouncements and
get me added to blacklists.  You're making one of the classic FUSSP
errors, to assume that bad guys (not all of whom are spammers) will
play by the rules.

Oh goody - you have no constructive comments - guess what?
I can add you to my blacklist anyway.

If you don't like them, don't use them.

--

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com