[Asrg] FPs: Hector's winserver.com won't deliver my mail.

2004-03-23 19:43:10
Hector Santos wrote:

 No Spams this week! <pondering: something is wrong? checking
logs... nope, all spammers!>

Groan. When I've tried to email you, my email has bounced. I suspect tons of FPs.

This is certainly worthwhile discussion, although I'm not sure it should be happening here. Perhaps we should move this to ASRG? Please simply redirect your response, or split this thread into scoped parts, if you agree.

Responding there.