[Asrg] 3c. Message Verification - S/MIME

2004-03-27 20:01:40
After seeing some debate on the use of S/MIME for anti-spam efforts, I would like to offer a suggestion. If anybody wants to volunteer, it would be helpful is a draft is written outlining how S/MIME would hypothetically be used for fighting spam including addressing some of the concerns that were raised. We can then continue discussion around a concrete document.

The ASRG happens to have a closed subgroup for message verification which includes S/MIME. This subgroup is currently dormant but I make it available for those who want to start working on this document.

Yakov