[Asrg] 3b. SMTP Session Verification - Trust model

2004-03-27 22:28:47
There has been talk about reputation and accreditation surrounding the identity discussions involving LMAP proposals. In the SMTP Verify subgroup there was talk of a general trust model or framework for exchanging reputation/accreditation information unifying the various schemes in use today and being proposed. In particular the following message outlines one proposal:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.asrg.smtpverify/329