[Asrg] 0. General - Recent virus posting to the list

2004-03-28 23:33:42
Some of you have probably seen a virus slip by onto the ASRG list a few minutes ago (Bagle.U for interested parties). Even though the IETF does employ a virus scanner to scan all incoming list email, this one got through somehow (could be because ASRG is exempt from some list policies). I will drop a line to the IETF mail admin to let them know and I would like to apologize for any inconvience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-chair, ASRG