Re: [Asrg] Re: 2. Uselessness of C/R

2004-03-27 22:27:06
On Mar 24, 2004, at 13:04, Doug Royer wrote:
Here are three that don't: Lotus Notes, Mozilla, and Apple Mail.

I have exchanged HUNDREDS of S/MIME messages with IBM/Lotus
developers in the last year that use Lotus notes- so perhaps you have a buggy version?

I've been trying to interest development in investigating the Mozilla, Notes and Apple Mail interoperability problems, but not having much luck. I'm running the latest gold code; I don't generally touch the beta stuff.

Older versions of Lotus Notes checked too many of the headers
and got validation errors. That was fixed about two years ago.

Well, I have problems with the latest gold code releases of all three programs.