[Asrg] standard for anti-spam

2004-09-16 03:19:40
Dear sir,
My name is Mel. I'm working at Emerge Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. (a web hosting
company). My group is doing a research on "Highly Available and Modular
Gateway-Client Hybrid Anti-Spam System". There are several questions I want to
ask you.

1) As an ASP company, is there any standard for us to implement anti-spam
solution?
2) If there is no standard, what is the best practices/ general guidelines to
develop anti-spam solution/system.
3) And what is the function of RFCs?
4) What are the criterias taken into consideration to be a standard, and how
the process goes? (Internet draft--> RFC--> standard)?

thanks,
mel.