[Asrg] Looking for a writer to write spam for Free Software Magazine?

2004-12-08 19:15:43
If you're interested in writing for him, please contact him directly.

I asked, at this point there's no money, only glory.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:45:50 +0100
From: Tony Mobily <mobily(_at_)mobily(_dot_)com>
To: chairs(_at_)asrg(_dot_)sp(_dot_)am
Subject: An article about SPAM for Free Software Magazine?

Hello,

My name is Tony Mobily. I am the project coordinator for Free Software
Magazine (http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com).

I am looking for somebody willing to write an article about SPAM.
The article's title is "SPAM: current protocol problems and ongoing
discussions".
The article should cover, amongst other topics:

-Open relays
-SPF
-DNS Blackhole lists and their advantages and disadvantages
-Greylisting

Please see the "write for us" section of our web site for more
information (http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/write_for_us/).

Thanks a lot,