Re: [Asrg] SICS

2004-12-25 19:18:04
On Dec 26 2004, gep2(_at_)terabites(_dot_)com wrote:

(snip)

Obviously we want to reduce spam volume.  My approach is all about that.

From your arguments, I have the strong impression that your approach
is entirely unrelated to the problem being discussed in this
thread.

Your goal is to reduce the number of spam messages visible to end
users. That's a good goal, but has nothing to do with reducing the
amount of data processed by ISPs who operate SMTP server farms for
their customers. Let's not mix up the issues.

--
Laird Breyer.