[Asrg] Re: A question on trust and trust propagation.

2005-03-05 15:20:32
Devdas Bhagat wrote:

Sender address trust based schemes have trouble dealing with
forwwarding email addresses.

Not really.  Yesterday I got my first "SPF FAIL" bounce (after
using it for about 9 months).  I resent the mail directly to
the indicated next hop, ready.  And because there was another
unrelated issue with the Admin-C address of galaxyvision I've
informed NetSol and the Tech-C about this issue, maybe they
didn't know it.

I didn't really look into your draft, but using UseNet instead
of DNS to distribute the "gossip" is an interesting idea...

Please ignore the usenet/email issues

...oops, okay,  How do you define "spam trap" ?  Bye, Frank