[Asrg] Ban ciphertrust?

2005-04-20 00:55:00
Can we semi-permanently ban ciphertrust.com from the ASRG mailing list? This is not the first time they've used a broken auto-responder.

Re: Out of Office AutoReply: [Asrg] Re: Anti-spam comparison

On 4/19/05 11:57 PM, bradon(_dot_)rogers(_at_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com sent forth electrons to convey:

I will be out of the country on vacation beginning Wednesday April 20 and
will be returning Monday April 25.  I will be checking email occassionally
and will respond as I can.
If you require technical assistance please contact CipherTrust Support at
678-867-2999 or support(_at_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com(_dot_)  Otherwise I will be
back in full
gear on Monday the 25th and I will help you then.
Thank you very much,

Bradon