[Asrg] Re: Anti-spam comparison

2005-04-19 09:24:26
--- I wrote: ---
Is there any kind of central resource that attempts to compare all the
anti-spam techniques and/or algorithms in one place?

I know many people have their own websites arguing for/against their
favourite/most-hated scheme, but has there ever been an attempt to bring
all the arguments together *dis*-passionately?

As there was no answer to my post above I've gone ahead and created an AS
comparison site - www.fussp.info

It's only just starting so comments are *extremely* welcome at this point.
For example:

Has this been done elsewhere? What are the key functions/features you'd
like to see on the site? Where should I be concentrating/prioritising my
efforts? etc.

Regards,

Ian.