Re: [Asrg] Re: Anti-spam comparison

2005-04-20 05:33:34
Matthew Elvey wrote:
On 4/19/05 9:24 AM, Ian Rogers sent forth electrons to convey:

I've gone ahead and created an AS comparison site - www.fussp.info

Go here:
http://wiki.fastmail.fm/index.php/EvaluationsOfCSV
to find info on previous evaluation efforts - ASRG evaluation criteria
(a must read!),

Thanks, I've added it to the todo list.

Just looked at the site. The scenarios are a good idea too.  I think the
site's content should boil down to a  2-axis chart:
schemes on one axis, evaluation criteria (e.g. scenarios) on the other.

Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind - plus a database and description
language so that when someone says "oh but surely we can just make a
hybrid of this, this and this" we'll be able to plug a description
straight in and see if it comes up "green light" against all the scenarios
- no more long-winded arguments after that...

Oh, and is the site content open? (I.e. Creative commons licensed?

Yes: CC, GPL, whatever. It's just a case of picking the most appropriate
one (I guess I'll have to pick one before I can accept any new authors -
is there a license comparison site??).

To be considered as IETF WG work?

I'd love it to become a WG community site.

Who's in control?)

Err, me :-) Benign Dictator I hope :)

Ian.

Ps.

Cute domain. :)

:) I tried to contact to owner of fussp.net and fussp.com, as he's doing
nothing with the domains, to see how generous he'd be in return for good
karma but got no reply...