Re: [Asrg] Re: Anti-spam comparison

2005-04-20 11:20:28

On 19 Apr, 2005, at 5:24 pm, Ian Rogers wrote:

As there was no answer to my post above I've gone ahead and created an AS
comparison site - www.fussp.info

It's only just starting so comments are *extremely* welcome at this point.

Cheers. You now have a resident hashcash expert (me), busily making posts and comments. I wonder if article/comment authors get notification when someone else posts something relevant?

There's a slight problem with the site layout, in that comments to a short article are hidden right at the bottom of a long scroll, due to the extremely long right-hand banner. It'd be rather a good idea to fix that.