[Asrg] Another draft of the DNSxL document

2005-10-31 23:26:52
Many people sent in helpful comments, which I've tried to reflect.

Changes:

Correct RBL history
Add discussion of use for URI blacklists and in scoring filters
Note IPv6 lists are possible even though I don't know of any
Note possible traffic analysis
Many minor editorial changes

Please take another look. I'd like to make one more minor round of updates and then ship it off and see if I can get it through the RFC process.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor