[Asrg] The Forwarding Project

2005-11-20 20:50:00
At the CEAS conference in July I came up with the idea of a forwarding project to help test DKIM-style signatures. Every time a message goes through a forwarder or remailer, it gets mutated a little, and the idea is to arrange to send test messages through a bunch of different forwarders to see what happens to them. This will allow people to do RESEARCH on the effectiveness and reliability of candidate header/body signature schemes.

After only four short months, I have set the project up at http://forward.sp.am. You can send test messages and see what happens to them after they're forwarded. If there's interest, I will arrange to for downloads and to remail messages to users after they register.

At the moment, I only have two forwarders, a qmail and a sendmail. If you'd like to volunteer a forwarder, drop me a line. All you need to set up is a single address that forwards back to an address I specify.

Regards,