Re: [Asrg] The Forwarding Project

2005-11-21 10:19:01
John R Levine wrote:
At the CEAS conference in July I came up with the idea of a forwarding
project to help test DKIM-style signatures.  Every time a message goes
through a forwarder or remailer, it gets mutated a little, and the idea
is to arrange to send test messages through a bunch of different
forwarders to see what happens to them. This will allow people to do
RESEARCH on the effectiveness and reliability of candidate header/body
signature schemes.

After only four short months, I have set the project up at
http://forward.sp.am.  You can send test messages and see what happens
to them after they're forwarded.  If there's interest, I will arrange to
for downloads and to remail messages to users after they register.

At the moment, I only have two forwarders, a qmail and a sendmail.  If
you'd like to volunteer a forwarder, drop me a line.  All you need to
set up is a single address that forwards back to an address I specify.

I vaguely recall that I've set up a couple of forwarding addresses for
this prject, on your request.  It's on Zmailer system.

Eugene