RE: [Asrg] Re: Spam, why is it still a problem?

2006-01-19 10:25:40
Gadi Evron asked:

Living with social problems is critical, we need to keep living.

Accepting them?

Why should I accept murder, rape? Or perhaps even just
smallish-time stuff?

We should always strive for betterment, and I believe the guy
asking the
question meant it in a non FUSSP fashion, i.e.:
How do we explain to the END USER why there is still spam?

Because spam is created by humans, who are venal, vain, demanding, dishonest,
in short, imperfect.  Ditto for murder, rape, and all other social ills.  You
must accept them because they are inevitable.  Do you accept gravity?  You can
choose not to, but that won't change the nature of gravity one iota.

Back to the discussion of 99% solutions...

        -- Wes Peters