[Asrg] Unique innovations made to anti-spam system

2006-01-21 23:30:41
For those that don't already know I am the ASRG's anti-spam kook.

After a great deal of thought, multiple innovations, and revision I believe
I have perfected my anti-spam system.  Umm, well, at least I can assure you
that in my own mind the system is perfected.

Among the innovations is the introduction of trusted domains.  Trusted
domains, in combination with sub-addresses, exceed current email
authentication proposals in terms of efficacy and utility… at least as far
as I am able to perceive.

Once again I only approach the members of this board because I believe I
have a contribution to make and I value your knowledge.   I hope that you
will find that I am, at the very least, sincere in my efforts.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/spamsolution/An%20Effective%20Solution%20for%20Spam.htm

Thank you,

Michael G. Kaplan