Re: [Asrg] Unique innovations made to anti-spam system

2006-01-22 08:50:21
Wow.  I have to admit that I am completely baffled.  The system that you are
critiquing doesn't seem to match my system at all.

With ISACS fully functional email addresses are distributed.  Receiving mail
from machines or unknown third parties will occur with that same ease that
it does today.

In the example on my website the character "Joe" just has to treat the
address Joe^lucky(_at_)domain(_dot_)com as his normal address.  When he gives
it into
an airline web page the airline computer will email him back without any
problem.  No C/R is involved.  If Joe had initiate his correspondence with
the airline via email then the airline would have the unique address
Joe^mw82jb(_at_)domain(_dot_)com and this would be used.

An ISACS user could leave a comment on your weblog without any C/R issue
coming up since ISACS only uses fully functional addresses.

If anyone out their knows how I can amend my web page so that this confusion
with C/R doesn't occur then let me know.

On a side note:  For greater clarity I just adjusted my web page by putting
the description of the 3-D CAPTCHA on an entirely different page since I no
longer believe that this innovation is essential and since an earlier poster
on this board quoted something from that section out of context.

Michael Kaplan

On 22 Jan 2006 14:29:51 -0000, John Levine <asrg(_at_)johnlevine(_dot_)com>