RE: [Asrg] Proposal: SMTPCR, a kinder/gentler Challenge/Response

2006-01-23 11:37:08
On Monday, January 23, 2006 at 9:38 AM Peter J. Holzer wrote:

I believe I suggested almost the same mechanism almost
exactly a year ago in response to ISACS:
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-asrg/2005-01/msg00078.html

It was pretty much ignored then. Maybe I should just
implement it and see how it works.

This is a most excellent idea.  After all, I thought one of the primary
purposes of the Anti-Spam *Research* Group was to encourage such
experiments and learn from the results.

If I may be so bold, I would like to suggest that Mr. Kaplan follow the
same path:  *implement* ISACS, see how it works in the actual email
environment, and then report his findings to the ASRG.

Regards,

Nick

--

Nick Nicholas