[Asrg] ASRG session at IETF

2006-02-17 16:04:09
I'm planning on having an ASRG session at the Dallas IETF in March.

Before I invent an agenda, anyone else likely to be there?  Got some
drafts you can get to me for discussion?

Topics that have come up in the recentish past:

* The DNSBL BCP (the editor of which knows who he is)

* Interfaces to reputation systems.  I still think this is important;
  we should sketch a few out from lightweight DNS up through heavier
  XML over HTTP.  (If you think those are the wrong way to do it, feel
  free to propose the right way.)

* Investigating the effects of DKIM and similar technology.  Not just
  "stopping forgery" but how will it affect the way people think about
  mail.

R's,
John