Re: [Asrg] Spammer case studies?

2006-03-26 19:33:37

On Mar 26, 2006, at 4:42 PM, Barry Shein wrote:

Does anyone know of any, or preferably a collection of, case studies
of spammers' businesses with lots of hard facts?

I hate to think of the thread that this will spawn, but...

Define "spammer". From the rest of your mail I got
the impression you're talking about people who harvest
addresses and try and sell (possibly fraudulent) products
to those recipients, but it wasn't entirely clear.

You need to be pretty specific when using such loaded
terms if you want useful answers.

Cheers,
  Steve