Re: [Asrg] About that anti-spam taxonomy

2006-09-01 15:37:58
On 1 Sep 2006 20:26:36 -0000, John Levine <asrg(_at_)johnlevine(_dot_)com>
wrote:

The current discussion about yet another anti-spam proposal would be a
lot quicker if we could say you're proposing PER-CORRESPONDENT ADDRESS
combined with CHALLENGE/RESPONSE, apparently the subflavor MUA
AUTO-RESPONSE.

Anyone else interested in working on it?  I'd start by trying to map
out the major areas of approach, e.g., identity, path, and contents,
then see what fits in each area.

R's,
John

the FUSSP anti-spam kook page would be a good place to start,
as it seems pretty comprehensive, although dismissive.  That is,
the task at hand could be redefined to going through the person types
listed on the page and rewriting the proposals implied in a more
serious tone.