[Asrg] About that anti-spam taxonomy

2006-09-01 13:44:51
A little while ago I suggested the ASRG work on a taxonomy of anti-spam
techniques, to give a common vocabulary and a common place to collect
knowledge about them.

The current discussion about yet another anti-spam proposal would be a
lot quicker if we could say you're proposing PER-CORRESPONDENT ADDRESS
combined with CHALLENGE/RESPONSE, apparently the subflavor MUA
AUTO-RESPONSE.

Anyone else interested in working on it?  I'd start by trying to map
out the major areas of approach, e.g., identity, path, and contents,
then see what fits in each area.

R's,
John