Re: [Asrg] Mail problem in NY

2007-01-24 10:52:20
In article <BD2CCEC7-3A8A-44A5-93CD-735D7289CC4A(_at_)qwest(_dot_)net> you
write:
Has anyone else seen a mail delivery problem between the US and
europe starting a couple of days ago? I traced it to a hop in the NY
area that is specifically clobbering large packets on TCP port 25.
Looks to me like a mis-configured packet sniffer or an intentional
jammer.

I'm in New York downstream of Sprint, and haven't seen any unusual
problems.

This kind of problem is much, much, more likely to be a screwup
than intentional sabotage.

R's,
John