Re: [Asrg] Round one modifications to DNSBL BCP draft.

2008-03-31 11:47:26

On Mar 31, 2008, at 7:04 AM, Chris Lewis wrote:

As a FYI, I'm preparing a revision 2 which I will publish here
shortly.

Will information be added related to warnings regarding network
provider associated address space about to be list?  In many cases,
only the network provider can be identified as being associated with
the address space in question.  Will there be any recommendation
regarding the notification of listings?  Will there be any mention of
interacting with network providers to determine the nature of access
given their advertised address space?  If not, why not?

-Doug