Re: [Asrg] Round one modifications to DNSBL BCP draft.

2008-03-31 17:21:31
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Douglas Otis <dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org>
wrote:

 Any IP address used by bad actors for sending UCEs or other types of
 abuse is being routed by a network provider.

Not all BLs list IP addresses.

I strongly disagree with making network provider notification part of
any best practice requirement. It's reflective of very few lists, and
it's not reflective of many kinds of lists -- all run well and
successfully.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--