Re: [Asrg] DNSBL BCP 04 Re: draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists draft updated.

2008-07-21 19:05:48
SM wrote:

For example, one of the requirements of some DNSBLs is that if the DNSBL is used contrary to the usage instructions, then the DNSBL user should not identify the
   DNSBL being used.  Furthermore, it is the DNSBL user's responsibility to
   mitigate the effect of the listing locally.

I've taken your wording, thanks.

I've punted the 04 copy to Tony and John, in case they want it before the IETF unfreezes the repository. I'm not sure whether I or they will be doing the submit when the IETF unfreezes.