Re: [Asrg] Hi

2008-09-21 22:12:49
hi, all,
I also just joined the list and read the draft. Hope to see more discussion.
Best,

Sean

  _____

From: asrg-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:asrg-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Richard Golodner
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:29 AM
To: 'Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF'
Subject: Re: [Asrg] Hi

            I can not be upset as I have not sent anything myself. Frank's
introduction was the first message I have seen.

I was hoping to read experts discussing the newest ways to fight the stuff.
I am a firewall admin and want to learn as much as possible to keep my
networks clean and well behaved. I am amazed at some of the attempts I have
seen by spammers and how they are able to do their thing. I was even more
amazed when I learned of spammer friendly hosting companies and what they
were able to get away with as well as how difficult it was to get anyone's
attention.

 Nice to meet you Frank, perhaps some others will come out of the woodwork
now and we can carry on.

      most sincerely, Richard

  _____