Re: [Asrg] Hi

2008-09-22 14:47:51
On 21/09/2008 22:41, "Sean Shen" <sshen(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am a security researcher and interested in anti-spam recently. I am
interested ISP's responsiblity and what ISP can do in this fight.

Many of the most active participants in the ASRG are currently at a
conference held by the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, which is a
non-IETF trade association focused primarily on the ISP response to spam &
other messaging abuse:

http://www.maawg.org/

Generally speaking, MAAWG is more operational while the ASRG is more
research- and definition-focused.  There's a lot of overlap in topics,
though.

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path