Re: [Asrg] Email Postage (was Re: FeedBack loops)

2008-11-13 15:31:42
And penalize inappropriate use, is generally a government function. If there is
success in shutting down botnets, is because gov resources are affected to the
problem.

I think feedback loops are for the good guys. The bad guys will not play by any
rule .

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Hallam-Baker" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com>
To: "Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF" <asrg(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org>, "Anti-Spam
Research Group - IRTF" <asrg(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, 14 November, 2008 8:16:49 AM (GMT+1200) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [Asrg] Email Postage (was Re: FeedBack loops)

[Asrg] Email Postage (was Re: FeedBack loops)

Actually the underlying intellectual conceit of market fundamentalism is that
the market is a perfectly tuned feedback loop.

We do not need to charge for inappropriate use of email, we only need to
penalize inappropriate use.