Re: [Asrg] DKIM role?

2008-11-19 17:35:47
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:16:55AM +1200, Franck Martin wrote:
what about sending the NDR to postmaster(_at_)example(_dot_)com ?

That's much worse, for a lot of reasons, including everything I already
listed plus myriad scalability and privacy issues.  Best practice
is encapsulated in the phrase "always reject, never bounce" -- which
*can* be difficult in some edge cases, but we're far from the point,
operationally, where everyone has dealt with the rest and we can turn
our attention to those.

---Rsk