Re: [Asrg] Double-spending of electronic coins

2008-12-02 11:32:32
On Dec 2,  9:12am, John Leslie wrote:
}
}    I would further claim that it would be simple enough, in the case
} of ePostage, to have the receiving MTA specify a set of acceptable
} issuing banks and ensure that each of them _could_ be involved at
} the time of the transaction (which happens at SMTP time).

This is exactly where I was headed when I suggested that the SMTP
MAIL command could carry a parameter describing the bank(s) that
the sender supports, so the recipient MTA can match with its set
of trusted banks.