Re: [Asrg] where the message originated

2009-01-13 16:03:24
I view the changes as a quick hack.

The section needs do its tutorial business more cleanly, explaining the purpose of ADSP and its means of accomplishing it. I suggest that all references to other work be relegated to a separate section rather than, for example, showing up in the Introduction.

d/

John Levine wrote:
I think what you're referring to is this statement "Instead of the
*From*header, ADSP can also be used for publishing that all mails of
the >*MAIL FROM*, *Sender*, *Resent-Sender* and *Resent-From* headers have a
corresponding DKIM <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DKIM> signature." which as
far as I know is not correct.
Wow, is that wrong.  I'll see if I can fix it.

Looks like Dave already did.  Thanks.

R's,
John

  Dave Crocker