Re: [Asrg] greylisting, was Software bashing

2009-01-24 17:35:28
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:23:10PM -0000, John Levine wrote:
Given that we don't have infinite resources, I see little reason to
spend more time on greylisting.

I concur with John on this.  The one refinement I have fiddled with
is the use of greylisting behavior to slowly classify connecting systems
as known-friendly, known-hostile, and can't-tell, with different levels
of service provided to each.  But I'm not at all sure that the payoff
for all this work compensates for the effort.

---Rsk