Re: [Asrg] Soundness of silence

2009-06-12 14:47:07
My guess is "need more patience grasshopper".

I didn't respond to your post because I haven't read your draft yet
(light reading for the weekend?) although it is on my to-do list. I've
read your posts on other lists and you seem a reasonable person so I
do plan on taking the time to read the draft.

Some of us have day jobs that have to take a priority to reading and responding.

Lastly, the level of discussion on ASRG hasn't gotten me overly
excited overall in quite some time so I don't always pay as close
attention to the flow of posts as I might on some other lists.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Alessandro Vesely<vesely(_at_)tana(_dot_)it>