Re: [Asrg] Fwd: How serious is uceprotect mail filtering ?

2011-02-27 13:54:44
On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Claus v. Wolfhausen <
c(_dot_)v(_dot_)wolfhausen(_at_)spamkiller(_dot_)uceprotect(_dot_)net> wrote:

I made the decision that people which believe they have to register their
domains anonymous can not email me without being on my personal whitelist.
What has my personal decision to do with UCEPROTECT or with the
UCEPROTECT-DNSBL's?

I think Jose Marcio doesn't agree the idea "my server, my rules".

Anyway, the domain he uses is hardly anonymous.

Yours,

esa

ps: Jose Marcio: why on earth would you CC somebody when responding to the
list?

--
Mr. Esa Laitinen
Tel. +41 76 200 2870