Re: [Asrg] UCEPROTECT's comment on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-07

2011-02-27 14:02:12
Dear Steve,

You wrote:
Please either behave professionally - which includes avoiding libelous
accusations, as well as other inflammatory, unprofessional language - or
take your conversation to somewhere other than an IRTF mailing list.

So that means: I have to tolerate being badmouthed? The truth can never be
libel.
I don't think it was polite nor professional from Jose-Marcio to wrongly
claim that our website would have asked him for a paid expressdelisting,
because he is obviously not even listed.
I don't know where you live, but right here we would call such accusations
lying".

Regards
Claus von Wolfhausen
Technical Director