Re: [Asrg] Last final final draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-08

2011-03-15 11:15:56
On 3/15/2011 12:11 PM, Udeme Ukutt wrote:
John,

Chris just sent in a minor update, which you can find here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-08

For people who read -07, the Diff1 button at the top of the page will
produce a redlined diff against -07 and Diff2 will produce side by
side diffs. The differences are minor and are intended to be
editorial.  Let us know if we screwed something up.

I'll review the 08 version, but is there much of a difference between
versions BCP07&  BCP08?

Very little.  Use the diff button John mentioned.