[Asrg] ASRG shut down and list move

2013-03-16 16:44:50
As I said last week, the IRTF ASRG is closing due to lack of research activity.

People have expressed interest in continuing the mailing list, so I'm moving it to a server I run. The new list name is asrg(_at_)lists(_dot_)gurus(_dot_)org, so asrg presumably will now be Anti Spam Research Gurus.

You will shortly receive a welcome message from the new list.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",