[clear] Tony's quick guide to CSA

2005-03-08 10:57:37
I've written a short simplified introduction to CSA. I'm planning to use
it to explain CSA to the various email system administrators and users in
Cambridge University so that they will understand what I'm planning to
deploy. As well as a quick run through the essentials of the spec, I've
included several examples and usage scenarios. Some of the examples use an
enhancement to Exim which I hope to release soon (after it has been
tested). If you have any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear them.

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/antiforgery/csa.txt

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
SOUTH FITZROY: EAST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 IN NORTH. FAIR. GOOD.