[clear] Re: [ietf-dkim] What's a replay?

2005-08-17 05:19:02
Tony Finch <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at> wrote:
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Eric Allman wrote:

Interesting proposal, but I wonder if it's realistic.  It seems to presume
that folks have implemented CSA in the first place.  I find I can't really
evaluate that proposal well, because I frankly find it hard to read.

[ mid-conversation change of mailing list ]

   It's hard to guess the context here...

I agree, but I haven't succeeded with my suggested improvements to the spec.

   Perhaps you'd like to outline these improvements?

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>