[clear] Seeking good domain registrar that supports CSV

2005-08-17 05:35:12
At 07:10 PM 8/16/2005 -0700, Matthew Elvey wrote:

I just configured bind for another client with a CSA record for their mail
server.

SWM seeks good domain registrar that supports CSV.  Must be drama and
spam-free.  :)
Any matchmakers out there?
See http://wiki.fastmail.fm/index.php?title=GoodRegistrarSearch .

The SPF folks have a list at http://www.kitterman.com/spf/txt.html  You
might want to survey that list.  dnsmadeeasy.com has said they are
"planning" to provide support for SRV records, but I don't know how soon.

I just had yet another nightmare experience with GoDaddy; see
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg10569.html

I've had a similar experience with their lack of expertise.  The folks at
dnsmadeeasy are more responsive to questions, although any organization
offering low-cost services has got to deal with most such questions in an
"automated" fashion.  At least with dnsmadeeasy, you can "cut-and-try"
until you get it right.  Updates to the records are instantly available.

Are there any domains with CSV records now available?  I'm writing a Python
script to check authentications, and I would like to include CSV.

--
Dave