ietf-clear

[clear] CSV Examples

2005-08-17 07:39:36
Wayne's list is very helpful, but it would be nice if there was a domain we
could count on to have correct records that will be around for a
while.  Seems like mipassoc.org should set one up.

Failing that, can someone recommend which of the domains below I should use
as an example of good records.

--
Dave